• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

American Charmed-One

Piper

1.000er-Club
Die Charmed-Ones in der 3. Staffel. Die ganze Story wird jedoch in English gespielt und gesprochen. Also nur wer English zu 70-100% kann sollte mitmachen.

Prue: Trixi

Piper:

Phoebe: Angel of Love

Cole: isolde

Leo: Wyatt

Darryl:

Mallick

Werbung:
@Wyatt:

An own story. :)

<--Beginning of the RPG "American

Charmed-Ones"

:: Piper's coming in the Manor ::

Hello?

:: Leo is orbing into the manor ::

Good morning sunshine!

Morning Phoebe!

:: He kisses Piper softly ::

Prue come downstairs into the living room. Good mornind everybody. It is a wonderfull day totay! Isn´t it?

Prue :TRIXI
Piper:BIRGL
Phoebe:ANGEL OF LOVE
Cole:ISODOLE
Leo:WYATT
Darrl:

*Cole's in the underworld. He's trying to hide from some bounty hunters. He hides behind a rock and whispers*: "Phoebe! Where are you?"

--------------
*g* Das Wort hätte ich auch nie gewusst, ich habs nachgeschaut; falls es euch genauso geht: bounty hunters = Kopfgeldjäger

*rofl* Ich musste das Wort auch mal nachschlagen, wie ich eine Englische FF gelesen hab und bei mir hat er es mit: Prämienjäger übersetzt *LOL*
------------------------------------

Yes, a wonderfull day, Prue.. but where is cole? Has somebody seen him?

*One of the bounty hunters is suddendly standing next to him. Cole's hurling an energy-ball in his face. The bounty hunter screams loudly and dies. Cole dares to come out of his hiding place. He doesn't see any other demons. So he shimmers to the Manor.*

:: Piper screams when Cole's appearing next to her ::

Oh my Goddess, Cole!

"Hey, darling! I missed you. Yes, of course... the source won't stop till they got me. I was able to kill that bounty hunter but I don't know when the next one will appear."

:: In this moment 6 demons appearing in den manor ::

Ahhah!

:: Pipers screams again and freeze them ::

*Cole's hurling engery-balls at each of them. They all die. Cole looks around.*

"I'm sorry but it seems to be too dangerous for you. I will go away again."

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben