• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Claimed by Gods (English RPG)

AW: Claimed by Gods (English RPG)

Viktoría

Viktoría was on her way to the tree when everything seemed to happen at once again. There was Kimon and Keith both attacking the serpent nearly in the same moment with sword and arrows. She wanted to watch but the pain in her leg made her eyes water so she wasn't able to make out more than blurry movements. Her heart was pounding so fast she was afraid it could leap out of her body when she heard the scream of the monster.

Torí wiped the tears away as fast as she could just to see the serpent turning into golden dust. She let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes for a second. Suddenly Keith was at her side and she managed a small smile. “I don’t feel so good, but I’m alive…” ‘Damn! What about Damian?’ A pang of guilt hit her and she tried to look to the body of the camper. “What about Damian?” she asked well aware that she ignored Keith’s question about her tendons. This was not important in the moment… well not really important for her. “And the girls? Are they alright?” Viktoría tried to move but her leg wouldn’t let her so she stayed with an “ouch” on the ground. She managed another smile. “Don’t think it is broken, but the tendons seem a little angry…” She took hold of Keith’s hand and tried to change her sitting position so she would be able to see the other ones.

As she heard Valentina’s question she turned toward the girl holding back a groan. “We have to go back to the Camp as fast as we could. We need to bring Damian back…” Her voice trailed off and she wiped away another tear.

Werbung:

Kimon

As the satyr saw that the serpents head snapped up, with his sword in its eye he almost thought that it was over - that the campers had lost. But then the monster his a tree and vanished into golden dust. Kimon let out a sigh of relief and sprinted to his sword. 'Never be unarmed!' his teachers had told him a long time ago. He also took the ribbon from the floor, but he wasn't really happy about that, because he realized that Demains body was still lying on the ground, not moving. Fast he went to the body and knelt beside it. He couldn't hear the heartbeat and his supernaturals senses nearly never failed.

Then his head snapped in Viktorías direction. Keith was at her side, but Kimon has been her friends for years. So he also went to her side and comfortet her. "The tendons, you say? Well, thats luckily nothing that couldn't be fixed by some ambrosia." He fought against the sorrow that cought him when he didn't hear Demains pulse and managed to smile at Torí shortly. But then his face became serious. "I...I think Demian's....dead...I...I couldn't hear his....heart..." he pressed. Suddenly his stomach felt very ill. Speaking it out loudly made it real for him.

Over his shoulder Keith looked at Damian's body. Everybody considered him as dead. He had not move all the time and the Serpent crept over him during the foregone fight. Nobody would have survived this. "I think...", he wanted to answered Víktorias question but then Kimon appeared next to him and Keith let the rest of the sentence unspoken. While he was waiting for Kimon to answer her question about the girls, Keith saw how Víktoria screw up her face in pain, while she tried to change her sitting position, so that he took her Hand to help her. Even after she was in a comfortable position he kept his arm around her shoulders to hold her.
"We should have took some ambrosia with us.", he mumbled and couldn't understand how the three could be so naive and unprepared. Than he heard Víktoria say that they have to go back to the camp. But what should they do, if another Monster attack? The daughter of Athena wasn't even able to walk. And where were the two other girls? Maybe it would be the best, if they just stayed here and send Kimon or the girls to bring help.

Adriana

It took ihm just a second to kill her bad mood. He didn´t call her beauty for the first time. He said her name. Her NAME! Adriana was so excited. Probably he was start thinking of her as a ally and not as a stupid little barbie.
And then it was alright for him that she helped him. She would give her best to help him to build the trap- But she couldn´t emagine how it has to look like. The good thing was she didn´t need to. He knew exactly how it wants it. Just a few minutes later everything was ready.

They went in position and Adriana was not happy to hide herself in branches. But Gideon was a good fighter and so he would have less problems to be the bait.
Adriana was breathing deeply to keep herself calm and just a few minutes later 4 monsters appeared at the water. They saw Gideon and tried to attack him 3 of them were trapped in just a second. It was so fast that she even didn´t understand how the trap exactly worked. But that was not important. One shoot and the first monster was killed by her bow. A smile of triumph was on her lips. She lets the second arrow go but this time she missed her goal. The forth monster had been to intelligent and jumped on the cage. It broke down and all monsters were free to attack Gideon. It took Adriana just a second to jump out of the bushes and shoot another arrow. She hurt a second monster on his shoulder. Now it was angry and it was very fast. His jump was big and in just a moment it was in her and his nails were scratching her body bloody. She was paralyzed by the hurt. It took her a moment to recollect her mind and to attack the monster back. Her hand was on the neck of the monster it took all her strongness to break his neck. But after a short fight she won. The monster was heavy on her. She couldn´t breathe she was start seeing black circles before her eyes and then it was gone.

(I know not very good, but I didn´t have much time and no idea what to write. Sorry!)

(@Prue16: There is a restriction on what kinds of monster do appear during this competition, I'll make the monsters harpies to fit them in, alright?)

Charlotte

Charlotte was sitting on the branch, waiting for Gideon to get some monsters attention. While she was trying to focus on him and the area around him, she was held her slingshot ready. The remaining bullets, he had given to her, were resting on her lap. She was incredibly excited to see how the trap and especially the bullets work. Even though she had tried to find out what was so special about them, she could only see there were made of celestial bronze and would therefore probably be able to kill monsters.

When four harpies shot towards Gideon from various bushes, one of them triggered the trap, which suddenly leaped towards them, imprisoning three of them in a cage made out of sticks and elastic hair bands. The fourth harpy was battleling with Gideon. Charlotte heard the quiet noise of an arrow cutting through the air. Adriana had hit one of the imprisoned monsters right in the head, leaving nothing but golden dust. Just when Charles was about to let loose of the first bullet, the free monster happened to jump on the cage. It broke under its weight and freed the other two. The bullet missed its goal by less than seconds and exploded in a whirl of orange and red, probably fire.

When Adriana left her position in the trees, the branch on which she was sitting, began to wobble, causing a bullet to fall from her lap. For a second the daughter of Nemesis feared the bullet to explode and hurt Adriana. Nothing happened and she remembered Gideon telling her, they will only work with her slingshot.

Out of fear she could hurt one of her allies by shooting exploding bullets, she was not sure which harpy to aim for. When Gideon, who was attacked by to harpies at that time, shushed one of them away with his sword, Charlotte acted within seconds. The first bullet missed and exploded between the harpy and Gideon. The explosion did not only force the first harpy to take further steps back, but also confused the one, that was attacking Gideon for a second, giving him a great advantage. Now that there was some more distance between her aim and her friend, she shrugged with her shoulders and took three bullets at a time, thinking that at least one of them must find its goal. Luckily two of the bullets -two more than she did actually expect to- hit the harpy, which cried out one last time and dissolved into dust.

Flora

Flora's heart was beating more intense than ever before. The whole situation seemed unreal.
"We have to get out of the woods."
She didn't want to mention her fear of another monster attacking them. Sure, this could also happen, while they were on their way out, but the longer they stay at the same spot, the easier it will get for the monsters to locate them by their smell. Smell...
The girl suddenly shot around, facing Valentina.
"You have to help me covering us. When I was on the run from some monsters once, I made some flowers grow that covered my smell from monsters. I think I could cope with the smell of two, maybe three of us. That's what I need you for. Could you use your magic to make their smell more intense? I don't mind if they stink like a satyrs shoes, as long as we make it out of the woods safely."
She waited for Valentinas nodd, then she began to make some gestures with her hands. Little sprouds broke through the ground, growing with incedible speed. First they grew leaves, then buds. A smile hushed over Floras lips, when the buds opened and blue blossoms showed, spreading a smell that reminded of a perfume a 14 year old girl would use.

Kimon

Kimon still knelt on the floor beside Demian when Flora suggested to leave the forest. He heard what Flora said about the flowers and, as son of Pan ha helped her to summon smelly plants. Then he put his sword to the scabbard (Schwertscheide) on his left hip. For Kimon, also, everything seemed unreal. There were deaths of campers before - but usually things like that happen at missions, not at the games in the forest. Absendmindly he told Keith to carry Demains body. He sniffed around. No monsters. Good.

When a frightened hazel mouse scampered (huschen) past them, Kimon asked took it and asked the frightened little things, from which thing it was afraid. But the mouse just babbled unintelligibly. So Kimon set it to the ground again and looked around. He had a bad feeling about the sudden silence in this wood. He could see not a single bird circling over the treetops.

He continued summoning flowers, but he listened intensely to the plants and the few bugs, that crossed his way.

Valentina

They had all been discussing what to do with Damian's body when Flora started to talk. She was right, they had to leave the forest. Valentina shuddered at the thought of having another encounter like the one they just had. She listened to her friend's suggestions. She still wasn't perfect in controlling her magic, but she could manage making the flowers smell intensely.

"Yes, I can do that", she said and nodded.

She waited and watched Flora summon the flowers. It was amazing how easy it seemed for her to make such beautiful things grow out of nothing. When the blossoms opened, the smell of the flowers reached Valentina. "Sweet", she said, wrinkling her nose. Now it was her turn.

She faced the flowers that had just appeared and concentrated on them. It took her a second to find the right spell, but then she lowered her voice and started whispering strange words. The smell of the flowers got stronger and stronger, until at once, she stopped talking.

"I think that should be enough. I don't want to risk trying more and doing something wrong. Let's move."

Facing the other campers, she looked at them anxiously. She couldn't wait to get out of this forest.

Viktoría

Viktoría watched the discussion from the ground and it seemed to her that it was running in circles. Of course they had to get back to the Camp. She clenched Keith's hand and tried with all her might to stand up. Nearly all color drained out of her face, but she managed to stand, more or less, straight and with the right side up. "It's good. I'm.... I'm... fine", she pressed out between clenched teeth while her fingernails sank into poor Keith's hand. “Sorry”, she mumbled when she realized what she was doing and loosened her grip.

"We need to move fast. Even with these flowers we are still in danger. Helldogs have... very... good noses." She managed a few little steps in the direction of the Camp. Torí looked at Kimon and to the others. "Get Damian and go", she told the thin air in front of her while fighting against the tears again. 'What about the other teams?' This thought hit her like a fist in the stomach. She stumbled to a halt and looked at Kimon again. "We have to tell the other teams. What if they are in danger too? It could be... that they are completely oblivious..." 'But we need to get back too. Damian... and I’m in need of help.'
Viktoría hoped that her feelings wouldn't show on her face because she felt selfish and useless.

Kimon

The weirdest impressions flashed Kimons senses at this moment. His thouzght swirled around as he tried to get all the things that happened into his mind. He was so distracted with summoning flowers that he almost forgot Viktoría when he told Keith to carry Demians body. But when the girl spoke he ran back to her and in one swift movement he grabbed her from her feet and carried her. He was a little unsteady because of her weight (he never had done weight lifting oder anything close) and because of his bad sense of balance (the hooves!).

Then he started running after the other campers and prayed to the gods that there were no stones or branches over which he could fall. He also hoped that Torí wasn't hurt badly. And a small area in his brain also hoped that his ears were worse than usual. That there has been a heartbeat. That Demian was alive.

He smiled and mumbled: "It's ok." while Viktoría pinched her nails into his hand. She was really brave. Of Course Keith noticed, that she had to struggle with the pain, but she didn't even mourn. "You're really brave.", he said and slung his arm around her waist to help her, while she tried to walk, what just seemed impossible. Softly he tightened his hold of her hand.
Meanwhile the other campers hat figured out a plan. Keith wasn't sure, if it would work to cover their scent with the intense smell of the new grown flowers, but they really had no time to waist. Torì needed help and Demian had to be brought back to the camp.

"Wait, i will carry you.", Keith said but faster as he could even see, Kimon stood in front of them and took Viktoría out of his arms. He told him to carry Demians body and Keith just nodded. He really wasn't happy with that twist, but they couldn't let their friend behind.
Silently he took Demians body and slung his arms around his shoulders and carried him on his back. Keith hadn't thought that he would be so heavy. He had to use nearly all his strength while the feet of the dead body dragged behind his own on the flower path. Slowly he followed his teammates and the other campers. "Buddy... let's hope it won't get any worst.", he whispered and wasn't sure if he was talking to his self or to Demian.

Viktoría

Viktoría nearly let out a yelp as Kimon swept her off her feet and carried her. She tried to protest, but after a thought kept her mouth shut because she knew that she would have never made it to the camp on her own even with Keith's help it would have took too long. She looked from one demi-god to the next. All of them seemed weary and afraid even if they tried to hide it. Torí understood it because she felt the same way.

Viktoría's eyes searched the wood for signs of new monsters, but they seemed to be lucky. The trees and undergrowth became lighter and the daughter of Athena was sure that they would be back soon. 'It is about time. Kimon and Keith have to be exhausted by now', she thought worried.

"Thank you", Torí whispered in Kimon's ear and tried a little smile befor her eyes fell on Keith and Damian again.

Charlotte

Having killed one harpy with her new weapon made by Gideon, there was just one harpy left. The other two had already been killed by Adriana, who was an incredible hunter, almost comparable to a child of Apollo or even one of Artemis maidens. It was only a question of time, before Gideon found a weak spot in the harpies defense and killed it with a blow of his sword.

A smile hushed over Charles face, while she jumped on the ground, leaving the branch behind and ripping a hole in her shirt.
"Damn!", she said, but you could hear from her tone that she did not really care. She hurried towards the remainings of the monsters to pick the ribbons up.
"Eight! Let's see if those Ares guys can beat this!"

She turned towards the others, hearing no comment, but heavy breath. She had already forgotten, that both, Gideon and Adriana, haf fought in close combat, while she was sitting on her tree.
"Are you alright? Let's go back to camp. Time's up and I can't wait to see the faces of the others, when they see we killed eight monsters!"

Flora

Flora had almost forgotten that Kimon was able to cast flowers as well. Still, she was relieved to have his help and especially Valentina, whose powers came quite handy in almost every situation. Magic is pretty cool, Flora thought for a second, but you just can't fool Hades. She sighed and repressed a tear.

When they were on the way out of the forest, they suddenly heard the voices of other campers, screaming in joy: "Time is up! We'll win! Whouhu!"
The closer they got to their goal, the more voices mixed to sounds of exhaustion, proud and frustration.

Noone did notice the group. Not until they stopped in the open and dropped Damians body and most of themselves on the ground. It took only a couple of seconds until a crowd gathered around them, screaming furiously for help or crying.

Chiron

Only one minute later Chiron, the centaur, stood next to them, talking to a bunch of nature spirits. They came for Damians body and brought him to the other side of the camp, trying to figure out how he died, while Chiron had a quick talk to Flora, who explained him what happened and cried heavily doing so. Chiron nodded, "I want to talk to you later. All of you."

Then he turned to the rest of the campers, speaking in a loud and clear voice.
"Follow me to the amphitheatre. There is a time for grief, but this isn't it. Every battle forces its victims, but every battle also bears great heroes."

Not more than 5 minutes later every camper had returned from the battle and sat in the amphitheatre, forcing themselves to keep calm. There were lot of murmurs in between the campers.

"As I said, this was a competition. Every competition has its winners. This is the time to show them our respect and praise them for their deeds.

"Step forward Mary Heath, daughter of Apollo, Roman and Roland Barnes, sons of Ares."

The three of them came to the front, standing next to Chiron. Mary was sobbing, but the other two showed no sign of grief. Yet, they did neither show any signs of joy for their third place.

"You did slay 9 monsters in 2 hours. You fought with muscels and brain. Well done."

He bowed in front of them and waited for the campers to do the same, before he continued.

"Step forward Jon Carter, Son to Ares, Jack O'Riley, Son of Hermes, and Grace Powell, Daugther of Hebe. You did kill 13 monsters and the old record of 11. You can be proud with yourselves, you did more than great. Every one else will have to measure with your new benchmark."

Chiron stopped and waited for them to come down and be bowed to.

"But while you killed monsters, another team proved themselves worthy of being called heroes. They dropped the competition to aid others, risking more than their victory."

Suddenly the murmur among the camper died.

"Would you please come to me, Keith Dashwood, son of Apollo, Victoria Coates, daughter to Athena and Kimon, son of Pan."

When they stood in front of him, a satyr hurried next Chiron, giving him a little box. He took it and faced the three campers once more.

"You broke the rules by fighting another teams fight, but did so with a brave heart. Take this as your reward, it will guide you, as long as your goal is to help others."

He gave the box to Victoria, who stood in the middle. Inside of it was a golden compass showing the two faces of Janus, God of Doorways, Decisions, the Past and the Future, on its back. From the front it did look like a rather regular compass, except for the broken needle, which did not show to north, but pointed to various directions, changing them permanently.

"Now find your way to the great fire. There will be a feast with plenty of food and drinks." (Have a look at the map, the fire is right between the cabins, there will be enough tables and chairs)

When everyone left, Chiron called after Flora, Valentina, Victoria, Keith and Kimon. He wanted to speak to them about what had happened in the woods in private, guiding them to the big house.

Keith wasn't able to think clear. The body of Damian on his back seemed to become heavier and heavier with every step he took. The sounds around the little group of Demigods showed, that the other teams had more fun during that competition. After a long time they arrived at the edge of the forest and Keith dropped Damians body silently on the ground. After that he just set next to him and buried his head in his hands and just rocked forward and back.

Chirons voice seemed so far away for Keith. He didn't understand what he sad and followed the other Campers to the amphitheater. Somewhere in the crowd he lost Víktoria and Kimon, his teammates. While he sad down on one of the last rangs, he thought that it was not right to announce winners and losers right now. While Chiron was talking and told the 3rd and 2nd winnerteam to come down to him, Keith stood up and walked to the exit. Getting out of here, was all that he wanted now. But suddently, while Keith walked up the stairs he heard Chriron said, that he, Víktoria and Kimon should come down, because there where the heros of the day. "What?", he whispered and stood still a few seconds before he turned around and walked down to his teammates, which already stood next to the Centaur. Brave heart... sure..., he thought and shook his head. A Demigod was dead. He carried him all the way through the woods but wasn't even able to do something to rescue him...

"A Compass?", he whispered more to him self than to the others next to him. His eyes where locked to the circling needle, which pointed in so many directions. Like always Chirons words where mysterious and not so pointed.
He looked up and just sad: "Thank you Chiron." Then he walked out of the theatre. Somehow he wasn't really hungry that evening.

Kimon

Everything happend like in slow motion for Kimon when the demigods reached the edge of the forest. He carefully lay Viktoría on the ground and knelt beside her. "How are you?" he whispered. He took off his leatherbag and put it under Torís leg, to embed it a little higher. He took hie best friends hand and told her, "Sqeeze it, then maybe your legs wouldn't hurt so badly anymore." Then his glance went to Damian. Kimons heart felt like it could burst if something else would happen now. A few tears rolled down his cheeks and fell to the earthern ground.

When the other campers arrived he didn't even look up. His gaze was on Damian. Kimon hadn't known Damian at all. He just had seen him at the bunfire sometimes. It made Kimon more sorrowful, that he never really talked to Damian. But now it was too late. Kimon sighed and raised his eyes to the other campers, which seemed very sad too. He took Viktoría from the ground again and went to the first aid house with her.

At his destination he lay Torí on one of the white beds and looked around for the nurse or someone alike. But he found no one. Every inhabitant of the camp was at the forests edge. So Kimon went to a cupboard and opened it. He took a small package of Ambrosia out of it and went back to Torí. After he opened the Ambrosia bar, he broke off a little bit and gave it to the girl.

Werbung:

Valentina

While they were strolling through the forest, Valentina couldn't help but look at Damian's dead body resting on Keith's shoulder a couple of times. She still somehow couldn't believe it. They had never been good friends, but they had talked sometimes when they ran into each other at the camp. And now he was there, lifeless.

It all really hit her when they finally found their way back to the camp, dropping Damian on the ground, and other campers were circling around them. The young girl could see the confusion, fear, and grief in the other teenager's eyes and suddenly she started sobbing. This couldn't be real. But she had to keep it together. Chiron quickly approached them and the nature spirits took Damian's body away. She looked at the centaur anxiously when he said that he wanted to talk to them later.

But for now, they went to see who won the competition in the amphitheater. Valentina sat uneasily in her place and watched the members of the teams that had won 2nd and 3rd place receive their homers. When Chiron said "kill", she cringed a little bit. Then the centaur announced the last team, and the whole amphitheater suddenly fell still. It was Keith, Viktoría and Kimon. A thankful smile spread among Valentina's face. They really deserved it. What they had done was so courageous and it was only fair that they were being honoured for it. She watched as they received some kind of compass and then followed after Chiron and the others towards the big house.

Zurück
Oben