• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

David Gallagher

Hier ein Bild von David vom 10.06.04!

Irgendwie gefällt er mir überhaupt nicht mehr! Was is nur aus dem kleinen süßen 13-jährigen David/Simon geworden???

>

Werbung:
sowieso jetzt mit dem Bart :( schaut nicht recht schön aus da gebe ichd ir recht da hat er früher schon besser ausgesehen :)

DAVID SUPPORT JOHN KERRY!!!!!

As word spread through the Wildcat Den that "7th Heaven" star David Gallagher and "The OC"'s Benjamin McKenzie had arrived, the crowd became visibly excited Monday afternoon. "One more day! One more day!" was chanted by some in the room. Though short-lived, " Bush is scary, we want Kerry!" could also be heard above the din. The celebrities and Cate Edwards, along with former N.H. Gov. Jeanne Shaheen entered the room to the sound of thunderous applause.

The predominantly female audience heard the four speakers thoughts on the presidential campaign.

Shaheen was the first to take the podium, and her brief speech focused on just how close the election is. "We need to make sure that every vote counts," Shaheen said. "You are the difference in this election."

Following Shaheen's speech, David Gallagher, 19, perhaps better known as "7th Heaven"'s Simon Camden, stood up to say a few words. Gallagher immediately lightened the mood when he made reference to his show, mentioning that, from what he has heard, his program is somewhat of a "guilty pleasure." Gallagher spoke of his Republican parents, and how he was nervous at first that they may not support his decision to back the Kerry/Edwards campaign.

"Everyone assumes that kids take on the political values that their families have, which is absolutely not true," he said. He was pleasantly surprised when his parents supported his decision. "I love them anyway," he joked, in regards to their Republican status.

Gallagher said that his interest in politics was somewhat of a recent development. Initially, Gallagher said he blamed Bush for the state of the country, then turned the blame inward toward himself. " Not being active, and not knowing what was going on made me the ignorant one," he said.

Next behind the podium was Benjamin McKenzie. The already excited crowd reached a fevered pitch when the young actor donned a Red Sox hat and congratulated the team on their recent victory before getting to the political side of things.

"I'm here because in 2000, I was right where you guys are," said McKenzie, a former political science major at the University of Virginia. McKenzie stressed the importance of young people encouraging their friends to get out and vote. "If everyone in this room got five people to vote, that could be the difference for John Kerry."

In a later interview, McKenzie said that, unlike Gallagher, he has been interested in politics since before he became famous, but that he didn't know exactly how or where he could help.

"It wasn't a sense of guilt that made me come forward to support John Kerry," he said. "It was interest meeting opportunity."

Following McKenzie, Cate Edwards took her place at the podium. The recent Princeton graduate began by joking about the number of women in the audience before beginning her discussion of more serious matters. Edwards made a point of emphasizing the choices voters have in electing new government officials, particularly in today's election.

"We have a choice between an administration that watched a million jobs go out the door, or we have John Kerry and my dad, who believe it is important to create jobs here in America," she said. "We have a choice between an administration that watched five million lose their healthcare, or John Kerry and my dad, who believe healthcare should be a right, not a privilege."

Edwards also outlined the some of the differences between the candidates in regards to environmental issues and the women's right to choose. She explained that there would soon be three Supreme Court vacancies that the elected president would fill, and if Bush is elected, women may soon lose their right to choose.

"Kerry and my dad would uphold Roe v. Wade," Edwards said.

In response to an audience question, Edwards said that one of the issues she feels most passionate about is education. "Kids need to be able to go to college," she said.

In a later interview, Edwards admitted that that her interest in politics would likely be less passionate if her dad were not involved in the campaign, only because before he was, she was unaware of the impact that she would one day have. "UNH is the first place I have ever campaigned by myself," she said.

Edwards was also delighted by the celebrity presence at this and other political events. "It gets people out here," she said. "It shows people that it is cool to be involved in politics." Edwards also remarked that the large number of celebrities involved this year indicate just how important this particular election is. "These people, like David and Ben, are so busy with their careers and schooling, but are still able to make time," she said. She noted that the fact that these celebrities with such crazy schedules are still able to make time for political involvement suggests that anyone should be able to find the time to get involved.

University of New Hampshire graduate student Liam Kean was present for the rally, ready to show some last minute support. "It's nice to see all the celebrities out supporting voting in this election," he said, and remarked how he was glad to see so much support among students as well.

Megan Miller, a volunteer for America Come Together (ACT), was present as well. Miller, an Alaska native, is not a UNH student. She is part of the partisan group focused on the support of Democratic candidates. "We don't endorse any particular candidate, just Democrats," she explained. "We educate people about Bush's record and the current administration."

While the four speakers at the rally differed slightly in what they considered the more important aspects of this election, they were all able to agree on a general message: VOTE.

"This is our country right now," Gallagher said. "This is our vote right now."

McKenzie echoed Gallagher's sentiments. "This is the year we can step it up," he said.

Danke Minki, für das Interview!

Du weist ja, ich kann nicht gut Englisch, aber ich hab mich trotzdem durchgekämpft!

David hat also auch Kerry favoriesiert!
Schade das es nichts genutzt!

ich liebe david.er sieht wirklich hot aus...nur mit den ganz ganz kurzen haaren finde ich ihn nicht so toll.aber auch mit den langen nach hinten gegelten das sah auch nicht sehr schön aus....aber er ist echt süß..leider schon vergeben wa?

Ich finde er sieht verdammt gut aus! Vor allem in der letzten Folge der 8.Staffel und auf den Promobildern!

Naja jeder hat seine eigene Meinung ;)
Ich wundere mich ja nicht das ihr Frauen vom ihm schwärmt....

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben