• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Englisch II

Werbung:
AW: Englisch II

Hey you *big hug**big smile*
How was your weekend??? Mine was sooooooooooooooo great!!! The best weekend of my life :D (ok... perhaps thats just the moment flash.. but you know, what I mean :D)

Hey great you had a great weekend =) Now the next one is coming up =)
I wish you guys a lot of fun this weekend. I'm happy today, because after today I'm one week off =) Yeah...
One week no school... It is also a treat for teachers :D

just watched "Schindler's List" with Liam Neeson. Now I'm depressed. Awesome movie, awesome man, but why did 6 million ppl have to die? :(

now i need smth funny to watch... any suggestions?

actually, the fastest way for me to feel better, is listening to "Dont Stop Me Now" from Queen. That song is sooo energetic that i always feel like dancing and partying afterwards ^^
u know what i mean? u got one of those songs too?

Werbung:

actually, the fastest way for me to feel better, is listening to "Dont Stop Me Now" from Queen. That song is sooo energetic that i always feel like dancing and partying afterwards ^^
u know what i mean? u got one of those songs too?

Uh, I love this song too. ^^ Always did, always will. :D

And the last few days I start smiling when I hear "a Night like this" by Caro Emerald... don't know if you like it, the local radio stations play it a lot I think (glad I don't listen to much radio :p).

Zurück
Oben