• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Englisch II

AW: Englisch II

I got a Maths test tomorrow. To be more precise, the MATHS TEST OF DOOM! I definitely should have started to study a bit earlier than today >.<

Werbung:

Uh, I love this song too. ^^ Always did, always will. :D

And the last few days I start smiling when I hear "a Night like this" by Caro Emerald... don't know if you like it, the local radio stations play it a lot I think (glad I don't listen to much radio :p).

oh yeah i know that song. but actually i cant stand it ^^ i cant really say why, its just.. this sorta "lalala, happy times, catchy melody, senseless lyric"-kinda music. i only listen to the radio when im in the car, but as soon as i hear the tunes of that song, i change the station ^^

uh avi, i wish u the best for that test!! u can do it, its just a few numbers and letters ;D
how old r u, btw? is this your math-Matura? i actually thought you're out of school already ^^ or is this a college-exam?

Oh yes Queen is always good... I visited the Queen Musical in Cardiff and after that I listened to Queen a lot more. I actually love "I want to break free"
I think I don't have a song, that always cheers me up. It depends a lot on how I feel in that moment.

@avi: You'll rock the maths test... Use your fingers to count on an everything is fine =) Tell us how it went.

@Eleya: I think I never heard the song. I should listen to more radio... ;)

I think I wasn't here for a long time and because of that, I want say to you all

HELLO :rofl:

How are you? I'm not so good, because I had very bad Headache :(

Hey Sandy... I hope your headache is better?!?!

I'm in a lot of trouble at the moment because of my passport. Next week I will go back to Germany to renew it... Just because I didn't realized that the thing expired...

OH yes. Its so good, without that bad hurt in my head :D
I can throug up trees, now :rofl:

do you mean, you can't back to germany because of your passport??? :verwirrt:

No I can't go to america without my passport =) and because I am in Wales at the moment and the flight is booked from London to Tampa I need to renew my passport in Germany now... So I can go to America in july...
Ist that understandable?

Glad, your headache is better ♥

okay :D I had understand, now...
(My english is still so bad :()

I wish you a good night, im going in my bed :sleep3:

Hey Sandy, your English is not bad... Talk to British or American people they will all be impressed by your English because they are embarrassed that they can't speak other languages ;-)

Do you now about busuu.com? Maybe it would help you a little =) I learn Frensh and Italian there at the moment :D

Hey Sandy, your English is not bad... Talk to British or American people they will all be impressed by your English because they are embarrassed that they can't speak other languages ;-)

Do you now about busuu.com? Maybe it would help you a little =) I learn Frensh and Italian there at the moment :D

My mainly problem is, that I want talk/write many in english, but I don't know the words/vocabulary :( And I'm very angry about that... =)
Thanks for the link. The internetside looks very interesting...

Oh yes. I have an idea...

Come to me and we could go to the lake together and swimming... *g*
Its so hot, here^^

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben