• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Englisch II

AW: Englisch II

Ok... thanks... I will go looking ^^
And if it's just a little bit with your roleplaying as with your english than I think you think to bad of yourself :D

Werbung:

I'm bored.... I'm searching books for a seminar paper (Hausarbeit in der Uni??)... I hope my Prof. allows this theme... I think it is very interesting... well I'll see!

What a theme you have choose?

I'm feeling okay. But a little bit tired, too... *gähn* :D

Hi everyone :)

How are you? I'm quite tired.. cause I've got so much to do at work and unfortunately I'll have my exams in a few weeks so I'm quite busy at school, too :/ Aww... I just can't wait for my holiday! :)
Have you already booked your summer holiday? What are you going to do?

@ Sarah & Sandy: I've just posted at VD RPG so I guess we can let Stefan and Elena meet, what do you think?

@Steph: I have already read it ;) I think I wait before posting a Bonnie post, but I will post a Jo post *lol* That's sounds crazy :D

@Sandy: I would like to do something with "murdering mothers" it's a important theme in the early Newtime (Neuere Geschichte/Frühe Neuzeit).... And I think it is very interesting... I mean the things like wich premises in society are necessary and you know ^^ It's a bit difficult

I'm tired too.. it was a long day... I just come home...

@ Steph:
Because of VD-RPG. The Beginning of my next post, i wrote yesterday. I hope I can take it ready, today...

@ Sarah: Hahah.. yep, sounds a little bit weird :D Alright then, as soon as Stefan and Elena meet you can write your next Bonnie post ;)

@ Sandy: Actually I've just remembered that Stefan first should go back outside to meet Damon. Let's say he was in one of the buildings to get registered and as he wants to go to the main school building he recognizes Damon (As I wrote you last week in one of my PNs ;) ) And after he has spoken with Damon he meets Elena at school ;) Is that okay with you?

Hello. My weekend is okay. But I'm totally angry, this moment. My PC ist sooooo :devil:

My (Betriebssystem) is in english, since the new installation. My Word, Excel and so on, ist away :( and my Microsoft Office CD gives my a lot of mistakes messages :(

I throw the Pc through the window!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

@Sandy: Oh... that's bad... but isn't there a way to chance the language??? I'm no computer expert, so I don't know for sure, but most of the time there is a way to change the language... my tipp: ask Dr. Google ^^

Wales? Nice... =)

My weekend was good...yesterday I cooked for friends of mine and we played games and laughed a lot...
Yeah, buuuuut my allergie is back again... breathing is a challenge.. my eyes, nose and throat hurts badly :(

Werbung:

I don't found anything :( I have to believe, that I can't change the language… :((

Zurück
Oben