• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Family 8

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Shannen cares very much about her fans. She will fight storylines and such for things that might affect her character in ways that would affect her fans. Here's some examples from what she did for us on 90210:
-had lines removed where Brenda would be saying that she wanted to lose a few pounds because Shannen herself was the smallest girl on the show and thought the fans might read that wrong and lead them to think they had a weight problem
-fought to keep Brenda from having sex for the first time because she thought it was too soon for her character and she did not want the fans feeling that if they waited that there was something wrong with them (she did not win that battle though)
-rumors are that she left 90210 because the show was no longer about teenagers and what they go through and more just a teen soap opera (she quoted that she wanted to be on a show that took teens seriously, not a soap opera about teens that bed hopped)
-did not return to 90210 for the final episode, not only because she was tied up with Charmed, but because she thought her fans deserved more than Brenda showing up on screen for about 2 minutes with no back story about why she was there

As we all know there were a lot of reasons named for her leaving Charmed and we still don't know which is the real reason. But, I do know from these examples that Shannen cares very deeply for her fans and I'm sure if she could have worked something out with Charmed that she would have.

I miss seeing her on Charmed, but if she was not happy on there I preferred that she left the show. One thing that upsets me more than anything is to know that I'm enjoying seeing the actor on the show, but they are not happy being there.

Werbung:
SDPicLAX.jpg

Ich weiß nicht ob du das Bild schon kennst :satisfied:

Ich hab shannen auch soooooooooooooo lieb. Hast du meinen Beitrag beid en spritzen gelsen? Das wär doch cool wenn shanny mit wäre :D  ;)

Nein, kenn ich nicht, aber ich hab ein ähnliches!
Woher hast du es? Wo ist Shanny da gerade?
Wenn du es nicht weißt frag ich einfach beim Editor, kannst du mir dann die Adresse posten?

seitdem ich ind er neuen bettwäsche schlaf schlaf ich ganz super worand as wohl liegt? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

postest du aml dein Bild? welche adresse? Das ista nscheindend am Flughafen mit Rick

Achso! Das geht leider nicht, denn ich weiß nicht, wie ich das online stellen kann!

Ich muss mich jetzt verabschieden ... langsam!

Ich hab dich lieb! :sleepy: Good night!

schade aber du könntest es mir ja mal zu hotmail schicken ;) schreibst mir morgennwieder ein sms wennst online bist? hdggggggggggggggdl ich werd auch eghen bye meine süsse maus

Werbung:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.